All products offer the following:
In Stock, Available to purchase immediately
Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5″ (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
|Hard Drive||500 GB|
|Item model number||MZ-76E500B/AM|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac|
|Item Weight||3.04 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.9 x 2.8 x 0.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.94 x 2.76 x 0.27 inches|
From the manufacturer
The SSD you trust
The newest edition to the world’s best-selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
*Sources: NPD (US data from Jan. 2015 to Oct. 2017).
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
– Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.0.2 and I0meter 1.1.0. The sequential write performances are Intelligent TurboWrite region are 300 MB/s for 250/500 GB and 500 MB/s for 1 TB.
– Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, 4 GB, OS – Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V .
– The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD; 12 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 2/4 TB for 78 GB. For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit 0ur official website.
Up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)* than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications. The Samsung 860 EVO with V-NAND technology is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.*
* Warrantied TBW for 860 EVO: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model and 2,400 TBW for 4 TB model.
* 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
* Error Correction Code.
|Samsung 860 EVO Solid State Drive||Samsung 860 PRO Solid State Drive||Samsung 960 EVO Solid State Drive||Samsung 960 PRO Solid State Drive||Samsung T5 Portable SSD|
|Capacity||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB | 4TB||256GB | 512GB | 1TB | 2TB | 4TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB||512GB | 1TB | 2TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB|
|Form Factor||2.5 inch | M.2 2280 | mSATA||2.5 inch||M.2 2280||M.2 2280||Portable|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gb/s||SATA III 6Gb/s||NVMe PCIe||NVMe PCIe||USB 3.1|
|Max. Sequential Read Speed||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 560 MB/s||Up to 3,200 MB/s||Up to 3,500 MB/s||Up to 540 MB/s|
|Max. Sequential Write Speed||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 530 MB/s||Up to 1,900 MB/s||Up to 2,100 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s|
|NAND Type||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND|
|Warranty||Limited 5 Years||Limited 5 Years||Limited 3 Years||Limited 5 Years||Limited 3 Years|
|Recommended For||Gaming | Professional and Everyday Computing||Gaming | Professional and Everyday Computing||Ultimate Performance Gaming and Professional Computing||Ultimate Performance Gaming and Professional Computing||Fast, Secure External Storage|