This S9i is a product from Bitmain. With 14TH/s for $1010, this is one of the best machines on the market for the home bitcoin miner. You can also mine Bitcoin through a cloud mining contract with Hashflare or Genesis Mining.
Shipping: May 21-31
- Specifications and other information of the Antminer S9i are as mentioned below.
- Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address and shipping method cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
- The shipping for this batch will start on a first-paid-first-ship basis on 21th May 2018 for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
- Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
- There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
- Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
Parameters of ANTMINER S9i-14.0:
- Product model: S9i-14.0
- Total quantity of hash chips: 189 PCS
- Total quantity of hash boards: 3 PCS
- Total hash rate: 14.00 TH/s
- DC voltage input: 11.60~13.00 V
- DC current input @12V DC input: 102.3 A +10%
- DC Power @12V DC input: 1228 W +10%
- 220VAC Power @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3: 1320 W +10%
- 220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3: 94 J/TH +10%
- Weight（without package）: 4.2 kg
- Operation temperature: 0-40 ℃
- Storage temperature: -40-85 ℃
- Operation humidity: 5%RH-95%RH，prevent condensation
- Noise: 76 dB
- Networking connection mode: Ethernet Cable
- Power connection mode: All three PCI-E ports are required to power the board. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs.
- We suggest to prevent the control board to be powered up before hash boards be powered up.
- Size (Length*Width*Hight): 350mm*135mm*158mm
Specifications and other information on the Antminer S9.
Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!