All products offer the following:
In Stock, Available to purchase immediately
- Capacity: 8GB (2 x 4GB) Kit
- DIMM Type: 240-Pin NON-ECC UDIMM
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Frequency: PC3-12800 (1600MHz)
- Timings: 9-9-9-24
- Feature Overclock: XMP 1.3
- Tested Platforms: Intel 6 and 7 Series
Patriot Viper 3 Series, Black Mamba, DDR3
GB (2 x 4GB) 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit (PV38G160C9K)
Designed with true performance in mind, the Patriot Memory Viper 3 Series is built from only high quality presorted ICs and hand tested to ensure compatibility with Intel and AMD processors.
Available in dual and quad channel kits and high capacity single DIMM modules, Patriot Memory’s Viper 3 series is offered at speeds of 1600MHz, 1866MHz, 2133MHz and 2400MHz for excellent performance in the most demanding computer environments
Custom Preformance Heat shield
The Patriot Memory Viper 3 Series utilize a custom designed high performance heat shield with superior heat dissipation for rock solid stability and reliability during even the most extreme gaming sessions.
The taller high profile vented top allow for optimal air flow for excellent performance, whether you are manually overclocking or using plug and play overclocking with Intel’s XMP profiles.
- For no hassle upgrades, the Viper 3 modules are compatible with Intel and AMD processors and chipsets that support DDR3 memory with specific optimization for Intel 6, 7 & 8 series and AMD 9 & FM Series processors.
- Fully Compatible with Intel’s XMP 1.3, these Viper 3 kits offer easy plug and play overclocking for additional performance during extreme gaming sessions or while using the most demanding applications.
- The Viper 3 models are backed by a lifetime warranty and Patriot Memory’s award winning customer service.
|Series||PATRIOT MEMORY LLC|
|Item model number||PV38G160C9K|
|Item Weight||2.72 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.2 x 1.6 x 0.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.2 x 1.63 x 0.3 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|