All products offer the following:
In Stock, Available to purchase immediately
- Faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response
- Up to 20X faster than your old hard drive
- Read/write speeds of up to: 530MB/s/440MBs
- Generous battery life. Cool, quiet operation
- Product dimensions: 2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 inches
|Item model number||SDSSDA-240G-G26|
|Item Weight||1.12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.9 x 0.2 x 2.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.9 x 0.25 x 2.7 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Flash Memory Size||240|
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Easy, affordable upgrade for faster boot-ups and shutdowns (2)
- Up to 20X faster than a typical hard disk drive (2)
- High sequential read speeds of up to 530MB/s (1)
- Durable shock- and vibration-resistant design (3)
- SSD Dashboard and cloning software download (4)
SanDisk SSD Plus, 240GB
Boost the performance and extend the life of your laptop or desktop PC with the SanDisk SSD Plus. This durable solid state drive delivers sequential read speeds of up to 530MB/s (1) for up to 20X the speed of a typical hard disk drive (2). This means faster boot-ups, shutdowns, data transfers, and application response times than with a hard disk drive (2). Plus, it doesn’t overheat, make noise, or burn through battery and is shock- and vibration-resistant (3). You can also monitor the status of your favorite media applications using the SanDisk SSD Dashboard (4) that provides tools for monitoring and optimizing system performance.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance, and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What’s in the Box?
- SanDisk SSD Plus
Extend the Life of Your Laptop or Desktop PC
Upgrade your laptop or desktop with this fast, reliable solid state drive from a globally trusted brand. The SanDisk SSD Plus delivers improved speed and performance, enabling faster boot-ups, shutdowns, and app response times (2).
Faster Boot-ups, Shutdowns, and App Response Times
The SSD Plus performs up to 20X faster than a typical hard disk drive (2). The high sequential read speeds of up to 530MB/s (1) and high sequential write speeds of up to 440MB/s (1) translate into an impressive performance.
Durable Solid State Design
The SanDisk SSD Plus is engineered without any moving parts to resist shocks and vibrations, helping keep your data safe even if you drop your computer (3).
The SanDisk SSD Plus comes with simple step-by-step instructions and cloning software to help you easily set up your new drive.
Ideal for Typical PC Workloads
The SSD Plus offers SLC caching to improve burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads such as web browsing, emailing, casual gaming, office productivity, and audio/video entertainment. It also comes with access to the SanDisk SSD Dashboard (4) download to help monitor and improve the performance of your system.
A More Efficient Drive
This affordable solid state drive is cooler, quieter, and more efficient than a hard disk drive (2), so your laptop battery lasts longer on a single charge.
|SanDisk SSD Plus, 120GB||SanDisk SSD Plus, 240GB||SanDisk SSD Plus, 480GB|
|Sequential read (up to)||530MB/s||530MB/s||535MB/s|
|Sequential write (up to)||400MB/s||440MB/s||445MB/s|
|Interface||SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbit/s)||SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbit/s)||SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbit/s)|
|Shock resistant (up to)||1,500 G @ 0.5m/sec||1,500 G @ 0.5m/sec||1,500 G @ 0.5m/sec|
|Vibration resistant (operating/non operating)||5 gRMS, 10 – 2000 Hz / 4.9 gRMS, 7 – 800 Hz||5 gRMS, 10 – 2000 Hz / 4.9 gRMS, 7 – 800 Hz||5 gRMS, 10 – 2000 Hz / 4.9 gRMS, 7 – 800 Hz|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)||32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)||32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)|
|Storage temperature||–67°F to 185°F (–55°C to 85°C)||–67°F to 185°F (–55°C to 85°C)||–67°F to 185°F (–55°C to 85°C)|
|Dimensions||2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 in. (69.95 x 100.50 x 7.00 mm)||2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 in. (69.95 x 100.50 x 7.00 mm)||2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 in. (69.95 x 100.50 x 7.00 mm)|
(1) Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS, and application. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(2) As compared to 7200 RPM SATA 2.5 inch hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.
(3) Shock-resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration-resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 Hz/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 Hz), temperature (from 00 C to 700).
(4) Download required from SanDisk official website. Limit one time use per system.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk Products.
For more information on warranty you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.